The best time to call to have your hot water tank repaired is when you notice early warning signs that your water heater is not working properly.
We will evaluate your hot water tank and explain the problem, as well as your options for repair and replacement.
Repair is often the best choice when the water heater isn’t too old, the tank isn’t leaking, and the malfunctioning component is able to be replaced.
Certain problems, such as rusty water or a leaking tank indicate that the water heater needs to be replaced. Common warning signs of a faulty hot water heater include:
- Rust-colored water or particles in hot water supply
- A leaking water heater and pooling by the unit
- Water heaters making strange sounds or producing unusual odors
- Rust or corrosion on water heaters
- Water that takes too long to heat up or not at all
Unfortunately, problems like these won’t disappear on their own and they usually get worse over time. If you notice any of these warning signs with your water heater, don’t hesitate to contact KaiTech Plumbing & Heating. We’ll diagnose the issue and offer you multiple options for resolving it!